Services We Offer
ABA-Oklahoma offers services for each child based on the individual child’s needs and level of functioning. Parent Training as well as School and Child Care Facility training is also provided.
Examples of specific techniques include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Applied Verbal Behavior (AVB)
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills - Revised (ABLLS-R)
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, 2nd ed (ADOS-2) and diagnostic service referrals
- Year Round Social Skills Groups
- Summer School Readiness Camps
- Summer Academic Enhancement Camps
- Parent Training
- School Consultations
Our after school Social Skills Groups provide the opportunity to practice and reinforce skills in the context of the child's peers working towards fun field trips in the OKC area.
It is our people that make the difference.
Our therapist and staff become a part of your child's life.